Monday, August 1, 2016

Weekly Update -- August 1st, 2016

Hello everyone!

We're back on bikes here in the branch of Alianza Real C and that means bike repairs. First we had to fix the back tire on Elder Eusebio's bike, then on Saturday, one of my pedals completely broke off! Hopefully it won't cost the mission too much, but I really like being back on bikes, also the fact that we're allowed to wear sunglasses in the mission now.

Pretty crazy week due to a few different tasks out of the ordinary. First, we have a zone conference which means WE are training the missionaries in front of the President and his wife and the assistants about chapter 3 of Preach my Gospel (invitation this week, read this chapter!!) We were planning it every morning of the week leaving us less time to do the rest of our preaching responsibilities. Apart from that, we're moving the house, so I haven't really been able to unpack. A little side note, the ZLs have a sweet house. It even has air conditioning!! Not common in the mission and the first time for me. 

However, like my ex ZL Elder Greenwood (who just happens to be in my zone for his last change before going home, along with Elder Zambrano, my ex DL) told me one time 'we've been able to work much more efficiently as leaders, having the same amount of work, but with less time.' That has been realized this week ending with the same dats as a normal week. I pin it on my great companion as well. Even with less time, we also brought four investigators to Church this week! Carla, Morelia, Leslie and Daniel. I'm so happy for them and they all look very good to be baptized in about a month.

Just to end with a few notes, congrats to Bryce for graduating military basic training. Super proud of him for that. Not sure what happened with the investigators from Fraustro this week, but I'm going to email Elder Aguilar to find out. Love you all, have a great week!

-Elder Allgaier

sorry for no pictures again this week, I'm going to find an adapter to be able to charge my camera battery this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment