Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Weekly Update -- October 5th, 2016

Hello everyone,

Great week with General Conference to make it even sweeter. I'm writing on Wednesday again because we went to the Temple this morning; doen't get much better than that. Really great experience going to the temple and I'm realizing a few things... 1. This is my second to last Temple trip 2. my last General Conference and 3. My last 5 months on the mission. Still with a lot left to do coming up on the last leg of the mission.

During conference (in the middle of the Sunday sessions), we had a baptismal service with 3 investigators being baptized in the zone and one from us, Inocente! It was such a great experience hearing their testimonies at the end and how sincere they were to be faithful to the commitment they had just made with Heavenly Father. Inocente came to us by way of reference when he and his workmate went to a different ward nearby. He has always had a very sincere desire to repent and become a different person to the one he was before. I think the pictures say more than I can. Gloria was actually supposed to get baptized as well, but we had to postpone it to next Sunday. To be continued...


Taking advantage of General Conference, I want to invite you all to send me your favorite talk and a little note saying why you liked it. I personally really liked President Uchtdorf's talk from Priesthood session talking about how we should 'find our Amulek' or maybe 'be more like Amulek' to serve others. I want to apply it in these coming months to have a more fluid relationship with my companions. Love you all, have a great week!

-Elder Allgaier

 Inocente's pre baptism pic
Three co-workers who live together and went to church together as well (left: Jesus non-member and right:Felix 2 year convert who is talking to get his recommend)

Zone meeting
 temple shot
Pre-temple compechanas
 Elder Martin and Elder Reed
 District team shot
my son Elder Chan!

Elder Pisciotta (who has lost about 80 lbs. on the mission now)
 Sirloin buffet celebration picture
picture from Elder Perez
Another picture from Elder Perez






No comments:

Post a Comment