Monday, November 7, 2016

Weekly Update -- November 7th, 2016

Hello everyone,

Pretty relaxed week, but topped off really well with Jesus' confirmation and three new people coming to Church from our teaching pool. Jesus is scheduled, according to our branch President, to get the Melchezidek Priesthood this coming stake conference in just two weeks! It's crazy how clearly you can see the progress of the Church here.

You are all formally invited to vote tomorrow. If there's one thing I learned from my POLI 110 class at BYU it's that 20 years down the road, citizens get upset for poorly planned policies because youth don't vote! Let's all join together and change the perspective of the country from 5 years to 50 years. I voted about a month ago, you surely can too. Love you, have a great week!


-Elder Allgaier

White board after the zone meeting last Tuesday

I've had this duck on my phone since arriving in the area (about 4 months now) and have had no idea where it came from...
...Until Saturday when we went to look for less-active members and found this guy outside, finally putting an end to my search
Our house, freshly cleaned

No comments:

Post a Comment