Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Weekly Update -- October 14th, 2015

Hello everyone!

First of all, thanks everyone for sending very kind birthday emails, it makes me feel very loved and close to all of you. Also thank you for your prayers and help while I am serving. It is very humbling. I was actually able to celebrate in a way this morning by going to the temple! Always amazing there and especially today because I was able to see Elder Berryhill and some other missionaries who I've been able to know and become friends with over there. We also got a large print Bible and Triple for our investigator with bad vision who told us she was going to change her religion anyways, which we're giving to her tomorrow.

Braz update: He is officially two days smoke free as of this past Monday! We went over to give him a pack of gum because I've heard smokers love that kind of stuff. He also took the chance to express his gratitude for us missionaries for helping him change his live. It's just what we do, but it's really great to be able to have such an impact on someone's life.

I swear the weeks are going by like days now, but I HAVE been counting my "miles for Jonathan" this month and a have a total of 151,362 steps and my pace is 2 ft every step. I don't want to do the math, but there you go Allgaiers! I want to invite you to sing a hymn in a time when you usually wouldn't this week, like when you first wake up or eating or in the car. I've experienced great feelings passing time on the bus with a hymnbook to entertain me. Love you all, thank you so much for your prayers!

-Elder Allgaier


E. Casiano at the temple


New companion Elder Mendoza


The temple
getting a message from the DL (District Leader) Elder Long

taking a last picture at the house with E Berryhill with a 3 sec timer

taking last picture with a 10 sec timer

No comments:

Post a Comment