Monday, April 13, 2015

April 13th, 2015 ¡Estoy Aquí!

Just wanted to give you my third heads up email that all three of the missionaries (smallest group to come here since the President's first arrival) arrived safely to Monterrey! It's so pretty here, especially with the mountains, minus the heat and humidity. Then again, it's pretty much like Maryland in the summer. I'm so excited to get started! My companion whom I have yet to meet was the last AP and he's on his last transfer. Last week he baptized a family of four and yesterday, baptized three others. His reputation is that he is a hard worker, so I'm thinking I'll be challenged, but successful. Also, my President is awesome. 

-Elder Allgaier

Elder Allgaier with his Mission President and the President's wife

No comments:

Post a Comment